There is a video going around the world of a young african american girl dropping a burger bun and wiping it across the floor in the kitchen and continues to complete the burger.You can't see her name on the name tag but you can surely see the checkers name on her uniform.I don't know what location she works at but I hope you can find out.

As a guy records the full thing they both think it's funny.

I used to like checkers but after seeing the video, I'm not sure if I will be a customer any more.The video can be seen on Facebook on the "World hip hop" page that says just for fun under the page name.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of checkers drive in burger from Checkers Drive In and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Checkers Drive In to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Checkers Drive In for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Checkers Drive In?

Comments