Please tell me what the *** this is!I went through the drive thru and ordered a spicy chicken and large fries.

I come home to eat, not bothering to open my sandwich because I wouldn't expect anything nasty to be in my food. I start eating my sandwich and taste something nasty, so I open it and what do I find!? I don't know what that is but to me it looks like some type of worm! At first I thought it was bad lettuce but after picking it up with my finger and putting my flash on it, does not look like lettuce at all!

I'm so fed up with fast food and the employees that you guys hire smh.. Nothing but nasty people who don't care about other people eating that food! This is from the checkers in Lincoln Park, Michigan on Dix rd near Southfield . Never again will I eat Checkers thank you for the horrible experience!

Now can I get my money back?

I spent $5 and some change on that *** infested meal and the fries were cold as well in some parts they tasted like refrigerator smh.Please do something with your employees..!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Checkers Drive In and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Checkers Drive In to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Checkers Drive In checkers spicy chicken sandwich for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Checkers Drive In?

Comments