Product: Checkers Drive In Customer Care Clear all filters (62 of 62 reviews match)
filters
seller:
state:
city:
product:
There are threats and acts of violence from an employee that were reported to management. And nothing has been done about it. When I asked for the contact information of Bobbie Parker which I'm told is the manager over all of them. I was told that she is strict about...

Checkers Drive In - Bad service

They was rude told us we could only hve a certian item because they refused to cook anything else and was not closed this was the nite shift
Reply to reviews
Nothing has been done about it this is been on April 3rd I'm still trying to get ahold of somebody to correct the problem we live 20minutes away keep trying to call nobody answers left a message watch nobody call back did the survey online tell somebody to call me...
2.2

Checkers Drive In - Poor customer service

Cashier would not allow me to tell her my order,kept interjecting....if I was a secret shopper, they would have failed. So after the 2nd attempt to order i just left & ti top it off I was only waiting in line seven minutes before I got to the speaker. Horrible service. This checkers on the corner of cambellton rd, 285 in Atlanta ga. 6:20pm

Checkers Drive In - Extremely bad customer service

Nothing. They did nothing. Took my call located store and nothing.

Checkers Drive In - Waiting to long

Standing at the window for service for over 18 minutes. Than Jas came to the window saying she will be with me in a few. Was still standing for over 25 minutes finally just walked away.
2.8
#1198092

Checkers Drive In - Very rude employee

While I was ordering a shrimp box in the Chicken Box the employee offers dipping sauce and when I select Ranch she says 50 Cent so I say no thank you I'll take honey mustard then she says $0.25 I said nevermind just give me what's free then when we get to the window to pay she was rude and obnoxious slam the window jerk the card out of my hand I was very mean
3.5
#1196764

Checkers Drive In - No hair nets

The rally’s between Anthony and paulding the employees here at disorganized and slow in Fort Wayne Indiana
1.6
#1194815

Checkers Drive In - Worst employee's

Rude, slow, incompetent, employee's. I have never in my life been as upset as when I visit a Checkers. I will never give them a dime again. Management or corporate does not care or answer any customer issues. Please!! Never give them your money!
2.9
#1194093

Checkers Drive In - Waiting for 20 minutes because if one car constant order

I ordered my food and it was about a 20 min wait due to the car infront of me continuesly ordering more food in my opinion purposely . It was a terriable wait and resulted in me going to McDonald’s.
1.2