The employee taking my order was rude ..... As i was ordering she interupted me every single time when i asked what came with the 4 for 3 she said a chicken fish or burger when i asked her no other than that she say whachu mean it come ( not comes) wit a burger fish or chicken ....

I said no what sides , she told me the sides, i then asked for a 9 pc garlic stix combo she then told me no u cant have that ( um excuse me) it only comes as a 3 pc .... I say well can i she then cuts me offn said IT ONLY COMES AS A THREE PC ...... and every time i tried after this to order she interupted me ...i finally said u know what just the 4 for $3 thats it....

And sped up to the window and told her you know what you are just rude u rushed me u over talked me ..... Ill never go bk

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of checkers drive in customer care. Checkers Drive In needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned checkers drive in customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Checkers Drive In.

Comments