I am so pissed off first thing when I pulled up three employees that were on shift we're outside smoking marijuana I sat there and watched and smelled i seen one come out smoke marijuana go back inside the other one came out smoke marijuana then went back inside and then another one came out and smoke marijuana that was the first impression I got. So i get to the window at Checkers in Glen Burnie Maryland 21061 is actually 1417 North Crain Highway store number 5348 I went and ordered chili and cheese dog and french fries when I got my French fries they were cold not frozen but completely cold no heat to them at all I squeeze one nothing but grease poured into my fingers so then I talk to the people at the window and ask them for a new fry because it's uncalled for and showed them the problem they then took that same fry throw it right back in the fryer and dropped it then I get that same fry and it is black crispy burnt nasty I was pissed at this point I will never eat at Checkers again I will blast checkers on social media every site that I can and I will be adding photos with this complaint the first picture are the cold greasy Fry's it was completely crazy that they would even give that to me even worst I wouldn't even give this to my dog I don't see how the *** that this company would even try to give this to a human well i shouldn't say try cuz they did how crazy is that.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Checkers Drive In and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Checkers Drive In.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fast Food category for more informed decision or compare Checkers Drive In to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Checkers Drive In?

Comments