Checkers Drive In French Fries Review from Beltsville, Maryland

31 of 85 Checkers Drive In reviews

I am so pissed off first thing when I pulled up three employees that were on shift we're outside smoking marijuana I sat there and watched and smelled i seen one come out smoke marijuana go back inside the other one came out smoke marijuana then went back inside and then another one came out and smoke marijuana that was the first impression I got. So i get to the window at Checkers in Glen Burnie Maryland 21061 is actually 1417 North Crain Highway store number 5348 I went and ordered chili and cheese dog and french fries when I got my French fries they were cold not frozen but completely cold no heat to them at all I squeeze one nothing but grease poured into my fingers so then I talk to the people at the window and ask them for a new fry because it's uncalled for and showed them the problem they then took that same fry throw it right back in the fryer and dropped it then I get that same fry and it is black crispy burnt nasty I was pissed at this point I will never eat at Checkers again I will blast checkers on social media every site that I can and I will be adding photos with this complaint the first picture are the cold greasy Fry's it was completely crazy that they would even give that to me even worst I wouldn't even give this to my dog I don't see how the *** that this company would even try to give this to a human well i shouldn't say try cuz they did how crazy is that.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

French Fries
Review category
Fast Food
review #885306 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Checkers Drive In? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
31 of 85 Checkers Drive In reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Checkers Drive In. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Checkers Drive In.
Filing a new complaint about
×