Hi,

I drove into checkers on Wesley chapel road, atlanta and ordered buffalo wings(5 for $5.99) and what I got is 4 lean mean bone of under-nourished just born chick legs and wings.It is not only insult to buffelo, it is also an insult to humanity.

shame on checkers. you see the picture attached to understand what I am talking about. I paid 6 dollars for my dinner, and I had to cook something else to have my dinner. Because, the lean mean wings look so sick that I felt as if I will fall sick by eating them.

I got to work tomorrow, so I just trashed them.

shame on you checkers.I will never go again.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of checkers drive in medium buffalo chicken wings from Checkers Drive In and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Checkers Drive In to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Checkers Drive In for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Checkers Drive In?

Comments

#1152071

man theres alot of people *** in the peach state. thats fast food, bud. you get what you pay for.