Kempton Park, Gauteng

I went to Checkers in Brits mall today around lunch time. I bought my lunch, juice and a packet of cigarettes. A wrong packet of cigarettes was tilled and given to me and before i left the till i then noticed the wrong cigarettes. I asked nicely for the cigarettes to be exchanged but the lady was rude and very disrespectful. I asked for the manager and she was even worse. They refused to exchange the cigarettes and told me that they were not refundable nor exchangeable. I felt really disrespected in front of other customers and my day was ruined. I never expected such behavior from such a well branded company. Your assistance regarding this matter will be highly appreciated and i would like a sincerely written apology from the manager and the lady. My contact number is 076 087 2452 email address :

Yours sincerely

Mr T Mphake

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of checkers drive in manager. Checkers Drive In needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned checkers drive in manager in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Checkers Drive In.