3.4
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

The woman that was taking our order started off pretty rude and kept on rushing for an order.We had just pulled up to the drive thru order box and there was no on behind us, so to be rushing us was kind of off putting .

While putting in my order, I was cut off several times by the person and asked things like "is that all" eventually I got around to saying I wanted ranch sauce for my chicken bites. She repeated the order back to me . I reached the window, paid for my meal, and when she gave me my food, she closed the door. I honestly didn't really like her service and just took a brief look and everything was good.

As soon as I pulled off, I noticed that there was no ranch. I pretty much just kept going because I did not want to deal with the woman's attitude. I strongly believe that good customer service should be exemplified in all aspects of business....even if this is just a fast food place . I am not trying to be rude or anything, but I do feel like the service given tonight was not great at all, and I probably should have just went to McDonalds instead.

It just really sucks when you have to deal with *** service just to get some decent food.

Cashier .Lisa M DS254 STORE 3271

Review about: Checkers Drive In Drive-through.

Had an Experience with Checkers Drive In?

Comments