Memphis, Tennessee
3.8

I visited the Mt.Moriah location on March 9, 2016.

I ordered food and service was great by the young lady that took my order. I left & I had a sudden stop and my fries fell to the floor of my car. I put them all in the bag and went back to the checkers I visited. I asked if I had to pay for new fries or if I could just have my same prefer back but fresh.

The manager decided to give me two small free fries. I ordered medium with my order. I asked for what I ordered and she then told me that I had to pay. I asked in he beginning of I had to pay and she said nothing but had an attitude as she took my bag......

My burgers are still in the car the whole time she made fresh fries. I came to my car and got the food and drinks and asked for a refund. I don't live in a city any longer that has a checkers and for me to come home to visit and very excited about my food, this rude lady had to just ruin it. Luckily there are more in the area and I'm heard to one now.

Please speak to Ms.Teresa about this matter. This is the location on Mt.

Moriah.Thanks

Review about: Checkers Drive In French Fries.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Checkers Drive In?

Comments

Ansonia, Connecticut, United States #1204414

Seriously they were giving you two small free fries and you are complaining wow u r a piece of work.It was your fault your fries fell out of the bag and onto the floor of your car.

Instead of complaining that u didn't get your medium fries u should have taken what they offered you and left.Just can't please greedy people.

ok so they were going to replace your ONE order of medium with 2 small free fries and you complained? you were getting MORE fries overall for NOTHING. they DID NOT have to do this as it was your own stupidity for dropping them.

*** entitled ignorant people such as yourself need to take some responsibility for their stupidity and get off their high horse + soap box.