There is a video going around the world of a young african american girl dropping a burger bun and wiping it across the floor in the kitchen and continues to complete the burger.You can't see her name on the name tag but you can surely see the checkers name on her uniform.I don't know what location she works at but I hope you can find out.
As a guy records the full thing they both think it's funny.
I used to like checkers but after seeing the video, I'm not sure if I will be a customer any more.The video can be seen on Facebook on the "World hip hop" page that says just for fun under the page name.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Checkers Drive In Burger
- Review category
- Fast Food
You May Also Like
- "this is disgusting I share this video in order to find that woman and all the others that are working there so they get what they deserve...."
- "I had a very old promotional Chipotle coupon that looked like a playing card, good for a free Burrito. There is no expiration date and I have used others in..."
- "So i was eating an arbys classic sandwich, (i purchased two) and i dont like too much meat on my sandwich so i proceeded to take the top bun..."
- "Pass-Guaranteed has been using logos and trademarks of other reputable companies without permission and illegally. Please post any and all contact information for PG's location and/or management. I will contact those companies'..."
- "my son came in after eating TWO of the four muffins saying "Mom, these aren't blueberry muffins, they taste weird." I looked and found MOLD..."
- "so far I'm loving the deal I got with wholesale. Everything works great, it's cheap and it serves it's purpose. wholesale is unmanaged so you gotta be intelligent. The server..."
- "Thank God I only purchased 1 item - a coat. My flannel nightgowns have more shape and quality than the completely crappy coat I got from Modily! It cost $31.50..."
- "No, I would not order ANY pillow made with memory foam. Cut up memory foam won't be any better than intact memory foam and PROBABLY A WHOLE LOT WORSE. The..."
- "Purchased a huge 40 ounce Whitman's sampler today. It was around $40. We took it straight home and opened it up and over half of the pieces of chocolate were..."