Checkers Drive In - Review about Checkers Spicy Chicken Sandwich from Lafayette, Indiana
Please tell me what the *** this is!I went through the drive thru and ordered a spicy chicken and large fries.
I come home to eat, not bothering to open my sandwich because I wouldn't expect anything nasty to be in my food. I start eating my sandwich and taste something nasty, so I open it and what do I find!? I don't know what that is but to me it looks like some type of worm! At first I thought it was bad lettuce but after picking it up with my finger and putting my flash on it, does not look like lettuce at all!
I'm so fed up with fast food and the employees that you guys hire smh.. Nothing but nasty people who don't care about other people eating that food! This is from the checkers in Lincoln Park, Michigan on Dix rd near Southfield . Never again will I eat Checkers thank you for the horrible experience!
Now can I get my money back?
I spent $5 and some change on that *** infested meal and the fries were cold as well in some parts they tasted like refrigerator smh.Please do something with your employees..!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Checkers Spicy Chicken Sandwich
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Bought 11 piece chicken special at Indepence MO location. Most were tiny wings and legs ( looked almost the size of Cornish hens ), but the most outrageous part was 2..."
- "I happen to be under the common impression that Subway is healthy and hygienic. I was frequently the boat basin outlet (Karachi, Pakistan) that is open 24/7 on a regular..."
- "Ordered a large hand tossed pepperoni pizza from the Knoxville Iowa Pizza Hut, was burnt to a crisp when delivered. Called them back and they knew it was burnt as..."
- "I ordered a "Deluxe" funeral spray, shown. Their website said the Deluxe was what was pictured. I paid $107. I accidentally put "Jr." after my brother's name (my Dad was..."
- "Fema lies to people and scam people i have been dealing with fema since august everytime i talk to fema its a new excuse of what they need everytime i..."
- "I am entering my 8th month on the project and still do not have a completed bathroom. There have been continual mistakes along the way- faucets plumbed wrong, electrical outlet..."
- "Below is text I sent to Finish Line: Twice I've been in your Lafayette, IN store, and twice I've been lied to by your employees. The first was several months ago (to..."
- "$50 for my case for starters. My warranty issue is not a wear and tear issue. Why warranty something if you want me to pay you $7 to get it..."
- "Purdue University highly recommended Castlight.com to the employees and their families. But my experience with this website was awful. The services information CASTLIGHT.COM listed are deceiving and misleading...."