Please tell me what the *** this is!I went through the drive thru and ordered a spicy chicken and large fries.
I come home to eat, not bothering to open my sandwich because I wouldn't expect anything nasty to be in my food. I start eating my sandwich and taste something nasty, so I open it and what do I find!? I don't know what that is but to me it looks like some type of worm! At first I thought it was bad lettuce but after picking it up with my finger and putting my flash on it, does not look like lettuce at all!
I'm so fed up with fast food and the employees that you guys hire smh.. Nothing but nasty people who don't care about other people eating that food! This is from the checkers in Lincoln Park, Michigan on Dix rd near Southfield . Never again will I eat Checkers thank you for the horrible experience!
Now can I get my money back?
I spent $5 and some change on that *** infested meal and the fries were cold as well in some parts they tasted like refrigerator smh.Please do something with your employees..!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Checkers Spicy Chicken Sandwich
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Well I called Pizza Hut and ordered a 15 inch gluten free pizza and I requested if they could add extra sauce on my pizza. Well, instead of doing what..."
- "Their food sucks as well as their customer service… They seem worse to me... I got wings that were delivered to my door and went straight into the trash! Total..."
- "Hi, I drove into checkers on Wesley chapel road, atlanta and ordered buffalo wings(5 for $5.99) and what I got is 4 lean mean bone of under-nourished just born chick legs..."
- "we bought mattress and liv rm furniture. 1st the couch, ordered for a del. date agreed upon, never showed up then they tell me all pieces not in stock. I..."
- "July 22, 2015 I ordered for 2 dresses (Order #1507221514042587 ). On the website it showed a nice BLUE dress, so I ordered a Medium size and another red..."
- "I requested an order to be canceled before it was shipped. Gearbest can not process a cancellation completely through their website, due, I originally guessed, to faulty webdesign. I now..."
- "I have had a terrible experience with light in the box! I paid (Oct. 12) for item with express expedited shipping (3-4 business days) (1-3 days for processing). I have..."
- "So I've had State Farm for 32 years. My daughter turned 16 about a year ago and we put her on our insurance. Her insurance rate was nearly 5x..."
- "I started with 30 boxes of the Tarkett coco berry flooring. I was to be covering approximately 500 square foot, upon opening I noticed a lot of..."