Checkers Drive In - Review about Checkers Spicy Chicken Sandwich from Lafayette, Indiana

72 of 85 Checkers Drive In reviews

Please tell me what the *** this is!I went through the drive thru and ordered a spicy chicken and large fries.

I come home to eat, not bothering to open my sandwich because I wouldn't expect anything nasty to be in my food. I start eating my sandwich and taste something nasty, so I open it and what do I find!? I don't know what that is but to me it looks like some type of worm! At first I thought it was bad lettuce but after picking it up with my finger and putting my flash on it, does not look like lettuce at all!

I'm so fed up with fast food and the employees that you guys hire smh.. Nothing but nasty people who don't care about other people eating that food! This is from the checkers in Lincoln Park, Michigan on Dix rd near Southfield . Never again will I eat Checkers thank you for the horrible experience!

Now can I get my money back?

I spent $5 and some change on that *** infested meal and the fries were cold as well in some parts they tasted like refrigerator smh.Please do something with your employees..!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Checkers Spicy Chicken Sandwich
Review category
Fast Food
review #679422

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Checkers Drive In? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 2 No 2
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
72 of 85 Checkers Drive In reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.