I visited your restaurant on 10-11-15 and I waited 30 minutes in line.There were 2 cars a head of me and 0 cars in the other line.

This was very, very, very bad service and I will never visit your restaurant again. Time visited was 1:30PM until 2:00PM The location was on 12th and North Ave.

in Milwaukee, WI After I got up to the window I still waited 15 more minutes after waiting in line 15 minutes for the car in from of me.I dare not complain in fear of what they could do to my food.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of checkers drive in staff from Checkers Drive In. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $5 and wants Checkers Drive In to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was waiting time. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Checkers Drive In for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Checkers Drive In?

Comments