3.2
Quality of Food

Store #3071 Orlando on OBT. Not particularly busy.

Decided to do walk-up service. Got there at 4:45pm. Waited 5 minutes before the window was opened to order. No peppy or entheuastic official greeting, operator mumbled and half {{Redacted}} answered a couple questions.

We waited over 20 minutes for my food, while over 10+ drive-through vehicles were serviced very fast no problem. Even the guy that had ordered after us got his food before us and my husband was literally standing at the window, they had put the bag on the counter and shut the window, he knocked and they did not answer, it was the guy after us order. So I walked up and started complaining how they are taking too long and are pushing multiple cars in both lanes out faster than servicing walk-ups and giving food to people that ordered after us and I wanted my money back. Well, amazing my food was in my hand faster than they could find my receipt (sitting on the cash register table because she didn't give it to me).

I snatched it and walked off. My husband took food out while we drove to school and it was already cold from sitting back there, but I had to get to school on time and wasn't gonna wait for hot food for another 20+ minutes.

The food itself was fine. It was the service and time to serve that was a bit crappy.

Product or Service Mentioned: Checkers Drive In Drive-through.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jan 31.

Comments