2.0
Quality of Food

Went to Checkers on Palmetto St in Florence,SC between 4 and 5 had the worst customer service experience a person could have .Waited 5 minutes to even be ask for my order to be taken paid for my order and was ask to pull around and wait in the parking lot .

There was already 3 cars waiting in the parking lot at a fast fast food restaurant where the drive up to the window customers come .They did not have any of the customers orders ready at the drive thru when I ask the cashier what was taken so long she said because the employees was being slow .They came outside 2 more times to ask us wat we order and still after a 25 minute wait a 25 minute wait at a fast food restaurant we got our order and they still gave us our order wrong the burgers was made wrong and we were missing our fries I was so upset I think that whole crew should be fired I will never go back to that Checkers again and will be telling all of my friends about the worst experience I ever had !!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Checkers Drive In. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $25 and wants Checkers Drive In to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Checkers Drive In checkers drive in burger for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Checkers Drive In?

Comments