2.0
Quality of Food

Went to Checkers on Palmetto St in Florence,SC between 4 and 5 had the worst customer service experience a person could have . Waited 5 minutes to even be ask for my order to be taken paid for my order and was ask to pull around and wait in the parking lot .

There was already 3 cars waiting in the parking lot at a fast fast food restaurant where the drive up to the window customers come .They did not have any of the customers orders ready at the drive thru when I ask the cashier what was taken so long she said because the employees was being slow . They came outside 2 more times to ask us wat we order and still after a 25 minute wait a 25 minute wait at a fast food restaurant we got our order and they still gave us our order wrong the burgers was made wrong and we were missing our fries I was so upset I think that whole crew should be fired I will never go back to that Checkers again and will be telling all of my friends about the worst experience I ever had !!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Checkers Drive In. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $25 and wants Checkers Drive In to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Checkers Drive In checkers drive in burger for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments